Wednesday 31 August 2011

Meet Maya Ariffin

Hi. Salam. I am Maya or known as Scrapper Maya. I am from Brunei Darussalam which also known as Abode Of Peace. I started scrapbooking at late 2007. Then slowly I got interested in altering items and making cards too. Along the way I am also interested in digital scrapbooking but got hooked into it since last year and now I'm one of the Creative Team of Holly Spring Designs (I became her hybrid scrapper). Although it's seems a long time but I still need to learn more about this crafting world. I don't have any particular style but since my daughter is born (2009) my style seems to be sweet and girly. So if you have any time to spare hop on to my humble blog Princess Scrapper's Life? :) Thank you and see you there!
I want to thank Noor for giving me the chance to be featured at this blog.
 
 

Oh my!! They're quite elegant and the spirit of Eid is just radiating from them... Thank you Maya for making us happy and thank you all for swinging by.... See you tomorrow with a new muse!!!!
Cheerful holidays, 

4 comments:

Alia said...

Great vibrance and colors!! Lovely!

Cheryl Leong said...

Oh yes! I love the Rosettes ribbons!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Just lovely!

Kate said...

What stunning work! Your projects are absolutely beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)